MIHRM offers professional consultation and advisory services to its members through its pool of experts in the various fields. The services include consultancy and project management for the organizations and provide reliable and effective solutions to organizations to develop and enhance their human resource management practices and capabilities. By virtue of its accessibility to a vast talent pool of expertise in the various functional areas of human resource management, MIHRM stands out for it its ability to provide advice and consultancy on HR matters. Projects can be taken up on a consultancy or retainer basis and our rates are extremely affordable.
Our panel of experts have a collective wealth of experience having served in diverse industries with wide exposures in their respective domains with first-hand knowledge of the HR best practices among the leading organizations across the globe. Our panel is well equipped to provide comprehensive advice, consultation and training to organizations as well as individuals according to their needs and budget. MIHRM has been sought for consultancy by foreign entities and new investors in Malaysia
MIHRM implements projects on a retainer basis, especially with IR related projects. The IR function can be outsourced to MIHRM whereby we will issue all the standard documents including letters for DI, Warning and Termination. Subject to the terms of our engagement, we can also attend the said proceedings and advise the organization on industrial relations and disciplinary matters. The retainer can be on an annual or monthly basis subject to the period of engagement / contract.
MIHRM will carry out consultancy projects in any of the following areas:
- Employment Contract Documentation
- Performance Management
- Salary Structure Review & Management
- Retrenchment & Downsizing
- Domestic Inquiry Panel Services
- Dismissal & Termination Advice
- Setting up New Unit/Department
- Collective Agreement Review
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- Other Project Work of HR/IR
*For request on consultancy, kindly send email to email@example.com with details of your request for a reply
MIHRM offers TNA for both SMEs and non-SMEs. TNA for SMEs is covered under the HRDF incentive scheme whereby it is fully subsidized by HRDF. For non-SMEs, please call us for more details. The general outline can be seen in our brochure which can be downloaded from our website.
Scope of job
- Identifying Business Requirements.
- Establish training needs to meet business objective.
- Optimize and review scope of training requirements for short term and long terms goals fulfillment.
- Selection of training courses.
benefits of tna
- Improve staffs performance
- Alleviate skills gap
- Focus on the areas of skill development
- Build employees motivation and skill development opportunities
- Streamline training process and maximise training benefits
- Higher visibility for key business focus areas
- Better ROI on training investments
- Benchmarking with peers for competitive advantage